The Following County Golf Partnership have succesfully recruited volunteers utilising some of the following Ideas.
• Volunteer Centres: Develop a relationship and find out what they can support CGP with
• Universities: Develop a mutual relationship and utilise student volunteering within CGP
• Clubs and Professional: Find out which clubs are receptive to engaging volunteers
• Young Leadership: Work in partnership with Golf Foundations and the GF leadership days
• Recognition: Get your volunteers recognised through the Golf volunteers website
• Recognition: develop good forms of communication between your volunteers and paid staff
• Networks: Link into other networks such as Sport makers, CSPs, and local authority sports development teams for support in recruiting volunteers.
For more information take a look at some of the Following counties the more succesfull are at the top